Help set the #ACPA22 curriculum by serving as a Program Reviewer! ACPA is seeking a diverse group to review submitted program proposals and gain professional development experience through assessment and evaluation. Learn more about this role at http://convention.myacpa.org/.../curric.../program-reviewer/
• Provide knowledge, skills, and experience and help set the ACPA22 curriculum by serving as a Program Reviewer.
• Learn about being an ACPA22 Program Reviewer.
• Review the Program Rubric for #ACPA22.
• Learn more and sign up at http://convention.myacpa.org/.../curric.../program-reviewer/.
• Submit a program proposal for ACPA22.
• Register for ACPA22 at the priority rate before rates go up on 30 July 2021. Payment plans are available.
• Book your convention hotel room while they are available.
• Check in with colleagues and friends to see who will join us in St. Louis for ACPA22. Right Where We’re Supposed to Be.
Join us for the 2021 CTLPA Virtual Conference Experience from June 20 - 25 2021! Be a part of the conversation about student services in the Caribbean region.
If you are searching for a professional development organization and desire to be a change agent in the Higher Education Caribbean context, then CTLPA is here for you.
Mailing Address: Caribbean Tertiary Personnel Association
C/o Office of Place & Career Services
University of the West Indies,
Mona Campus, Kingston 7,
Telephone: 876-977-6321 / 876-855-4752